has anyone done this already
bonus transparent halt for all the irritating apprentices in your life:
A sneaky Halt! A very pink sneaky Halt. But a Halt none the less.
Ranger's Apprentice quotes 5/∞
"Exactly what sort of thing do you have in mind?" she asked slowly, hoping against hope that she was judging this conversation correctly. Erak paused for a second or two, then decided, irrevocably, to commit himself.
GOD DAMNIT HORACE part 1 ft. The Siege of Macindaw, The Battle For Skandia, and Erak’s Ransom
Welcome to the Ranger Cafe, where cashier is just as bitter as your coffee! Yes, honey costs extra(you have no idea how many times we get asked that). Every 5 drinks gets you a free pony ride or a sixth coffee for free.
oh, and we’re probably gonna spell your name wrong
and don’t forget to tip the lute
"it’s a mandola!!"player on your way out!
Happy National Ranger and Coffee day!
Calling all artists/graphic makers!!! How cool would it be if the logo you designed is used as the official Ranger Con logo? Well we need a new logo and we were hoping you guys could help us out. Here’s how it works: you design and submit a logo that fits the requirements listed below and it could be picked as our official logo!~ Rules
- You don’t have to be following us but that’d be cool
- reblog this post to get the word out
- fill out this form
- submit a logo to rangercon with the tag ‘logos for rangercon’ by the deadline
- the last day we are accepting submissions is January 16th
- we will not post any of the submissions until after the poll has ended and the winner is chosen~ Requirements for the logo you design
- It has to be square (bigger than or equal to 1000px by 1000px would be nice)
- It has to say ‘Ranger Con’ somewhere visible on there
- It has to be Ranger’s Apprentice themed
- Maybe put (an) oakleaf(s) on there
- no porn~ How we will pick the winner
- There will be a poll to determine the winner
- The poll will start on January 17th and will run through the end of January
- The winner will be announced February 2nd~ If you win
- The logo you designed will be the official Ranger Con logo that we put everywhere!!
- You get a coffee mug (if you want)~ either mug #1 or mug #2
- You will get a message from Alex (ranger-34) telling you that you won
- You have to give Alex your address if you want a mug
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message us!
Leather Oak Leaf Archer’s Armguard.
Available on Etsy for $35 USD.
As a fellow leathercrafter, I can agree that these appear to be excellently made. :)