This is a very attractive AND practical design. How nice that someone figured out how to do BOTH.
DID SOMEBODY SAY BOOTS PORN??
I’mma need a bigger closet.
Ranger's Apprentice 15 Part Graphic Challenge
↬ 1/2 Books // Book 4: The Battle for Skandia / Oakleaf Bearers
I swear this was supposed to be a drawing of Will and Alyss but my hand slipped. Not ashamed of the outcome, however.
Drawing time: 3 hours.
What I Learned Today:
- Anatomy? What’s that?
- Action poses are awkward for lighting angles.
- Draw more lines so it makes it look like you know what you’re drawing.
- Sometimes people won’t notice if you accidentally forget a limb
- Messy sometimes looks better
- Scribbles work okay for making shadows
- NAME ALL YOUR LAYERS BECAUSE HAVING 30+ LAYERS AND NOT KNOWING WHICH IS WHICH REALLY SUCKS
in other news here’s Will as “The Winter Ranger”, as suggested by handwritingofgod!
i may or may not finish horace idk